Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A quick email on Monday, 2/22/09

Dear family,
Hey tell Erik I love him too. And everyone else in the family

I'm sorry to hear about Larry Miller. He was a good guy. I hope the
new owner will do just as good or even better. Who is the new owner
anyways? Thats funny about Justin and his friends. They are crazy. Do
you think you could tell Brooke and Tim thanks for the letter. I would
write them back but I just don't have the time. I think I will go back
to "writing" my letters to you all. I feel too rushed when I email it.
Oh, and by the way, M. Russell Ballard spoke at our devotional last
Tuesday. It was really good. It was my first apostle I got to listen
to live here at the MTC. He had a really good message but one of the
main things I got out of it was to stay positive.
Have fun and stay out of trouble :)

Love,
Elder Gray

p.s. my weekly letter is getting sent out in the mail today, just fyi

No comments:

Post a Comment