Monday, July 5, 2010

New Mission President

Hey,
So it has been another great week down here in San Antonio. President Cutler left and President Jones has started his term (or whatever you call it). We have zone conference tomorrow so we will soon see what he is all about. The zone leaders had zone leader counsel with him last week and said that he is awesome. I'm excited for tomorrow. This new area is a little lower income on average so we get a lot of investigators coming and going. Elder Swainston is a hard worker. He knows what he's doing, he loves talking to people, and he still has that new missionary excitement. He is awesome. He played on the line in football at his high school and is about 6 foot or maybe 6' 1". By the way I'm still 5' 10.5" and I'm pretty sure that's not gonna go up. The two younger girls that I talked about last week still have a baptismal date. Their names are Anabell and Israel and they are going to be baptized on the 18th. We also have another lady that will get baptized soon. We are having a problem with boundaries though so I won't get too much into that. I'll let you know when things are worked out and we know whats going on.
I'm excited to go fishing at that lake in town when I get back. I bet there are gonna be some huge catfish soon. Those things can survive through anything. That's really good that Erik is going to EFY. That really fortified me through high school. It really helped me realize how much I needed to stay on the straight and narrow path. I am really grateful that we live in this free country. It is a blessing, like you said, to be able to have our religious freedoms. I'm sorry that this email is short. I love you all and hope for the best. Keep on keepin' on.
Love,
Elder Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment