Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Transfer Week

Hey its transfer week
I'm staying but my comp is leaving
more soon
love ya

Dear Justin,
I have baptized millions of people. Haha just kidding no I think 12. That's how many me and my companions have helped to get baptized. I'm not exactly sure how many I have actually got in the water and did the actual baptism. Texas is great. I love the barbecue and brisket is my favorite thing to eat here(and the Mexican food is super spicy and good. The hottest temperature I have been in is about 105 degrees. It was about that hot for two months last summer. And its humid. That is so awesome that you are getting your Arrow of Light. You will be glad that you took the time to get that when you look back on your life. Good job at everything else. You and everyone else at home sound like you are working hard at the things you do. Love you.
Love,
Elder Gray


Dear Ashley,
Wow good job at all your stuff. Way to try something new. I don't think I would have made it in choir if I would have tried but I wish I would have at least tried. Way to push yourself in school. Keep it up and I know that you will do awesome. Also that is really awesome that you have that Christlike love for our brother Erik, running for him and such. Bryson is an awesome guy. Tell him I said hi and that I approve ;) lol. Is he still doing track?
Anyways things are going awesome here in Texas. I really like this area. I have loved all my areas though. The ward is highly functional and so we can get a lot accomplished. We are still trying to get more people excited about the missionary work but that will come with time. Keep it up and I love you.
Love,
Elder Gray

Dear Erik
I'm doin' hecka good. Lol. I'm a little sad that I'm losing my companion but its ok because its what the Lord wants. That is so sweet that you finished your radiation treatments. Sometimes I try and burn myself with my radioactive super-vision but it doesn't work so I don't know what its like. Sorry I can't empathize but I know that only someone tough like you could still be having this great of an attitude. Good luck in the elections. I will vote for you if I can send this email as an absentee ballot. You are an awesome example to me Erik. Keep it up and I love you and I'm praying for you. Remember to floss in between the toes :)
Love
Elder Gray

Dear Family,
I'm sorry I don't have too much time but I want you to know that I love you all and I hope that all goes well. I am doing well and I will be sending pics of my broken shoes soon. Thanks for the letters and all the extras in the letters and for your love and support.
Love,
Elder Gray




No comments:

Post a Comment