Monday, November 8, 2010

Team

Hey everyone,
This week went great. We are continually building up the ward trust and building up our teaching pool. This week was a little hard to find new investigators. But we are re-evaluating and gearing up for another week. We had a couple service opportunities this week. We went to go help someone cut wood. I got to use a really dull log splitter to split a bunch of cedar. It was a lot of fun. It was a really good workout because I was sore all over the next day.
I bore my testimony in sacrament meeting yesterday. It had been a little while since I'd done that in sacrament meeting. It is always a nice feeling to get up and do that.
I'm sorry that I really don't have much to say. This week was full of a lot of knocking on doors without too much success. But, hopefully we got some good seeds planted.
I love you all and hope for the best. Keep on keepin' on and remember what team you're on.
Love,
Elder Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment