Monday, September 13, 2010

Someone Great

September 6th, 2010

Dear Family,
We had another sweet week. We had exchanges with the Zone Leaders and then our District Leader, Elder Kellog, again. I got to go with Elder Loertcher. He is a greeny. But, he is a really good missionary already. His Spanish is really good and he is very obedient and diligent. Then on Saturday I went with Elder Bennett to his area. He is a real good missionary also. He is very good at keeping to the basics in Preach my Gospel. I learned a bunch from him.

It's crazy how time flies when you are having fun and staying busy. I really love being out here. I would have gone anywhere else and been as blessed as I have been here. I know that the Lord's hand is in it all.

I love you all and am proud of every one of you. Thanks for the support and love. Remember, if you want to become someone great, study the great ones that have come before us or are among us, and emulate them. Especially our Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that His atonement is infinite and His example perfect.

Love,
Elder Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment